We hold regular potlucks at the Normal House.
- Weeknight potlucks start at 6 PM and end promptly at 10 PM.
- Normal House potlucks are a "leave no trace" event. Please bring your own reusable plate, cup and flatware. Expect to take home your uneaten food (or trade with a friend!).
- If you forget to bring your own reusable plate or cup, you can use ours, but please wash it in one of our kitchens before you leave.
- Please ask before bringing kids, dogs, or people that you don't know well.
- We usually are running a grill, and are happy to have meat. That said, if you bring something that is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. it is a good idea to label it so that those with restrictions are well fed.
- The Normal House is a non-smoking property, but there is an alley right behind that is ok.
- These potlucks are outdoors, so you might pack a light jacket.
- If you can't think of something to bring, beer is always a welcome addition. Or cookies!
If you want to be notified about the potlucks, join the email list.